Главная страница » Polaroid repair manual


PHOTOCELL


5. With the solenoid deenergized and the walking beam free of the shutter latch, spring-action opens the shutter blades. The internal clock is running and the photocell starts to measure light.


6. In a fill-flash exposure, when the photocell sees 75% of the light needed for a proper exposure, it signals the flash to fire. The flash provides the remaining 25% of the necessary light. Note that in a fill-flash exposure, the photocell always beats the internal clock in ordering flash fire.




7. When the photocell sees 100% of the light needed for the exposure, the camera electronics orders the flash to quench and the solenoid to energize. The solenoid then pulls the blades closed.


system in the OneStep. The timing gear:

advances the pick indexes the counter

brings the S5 actuator back to its original position.

The solenoid deenergizes and the shutter system is again latched closed, ending the fill-flash sequence.




9. The sequence for low-ambient conditions begins identically to the fill-flash sequence. The flash is charged via S10 and the shutter blades open the same way. However, the flash is fired by the internal clock reaching 74 ms, rather than by the photocell light measurement. This happens because there is relatively little light passing through to the photocell.





Яндекс.Метрика